Our primary purpose is to interact with people with the best local professionals. We have hand-picked the best wedding videographers in Nashville. Why go for a wedding videographer rather than a person making a video from his cell phone? Well, there are some wedding shots like the first kiss at the end of the ceremony. A good videographer plans out to capture these moments in the right place.
Ever Best wedding videographers in Nashville shots include some traditional shots like
- Groom waiting at the altar
- The bride’s entrance
- Reciting vows
- The first kiss as a married couple
- The first dance
- Cake cutting
- Tossing the bouquet
Some shots are the preparation shots that’s capture ahead of time, but some moments like groom pinning his lapel boutonniere requires correct staging and the perfect timing.
Before the wedding, some moments that are captured, and those are
- Bride and bridesmaids getting ready
- Exterior shot of the venue
- Interior shot of the venue
- Wedding program
- Groom and ushers hanging out
During the ceremony
The videographers do agree capturing the ceremony footage is the hardest part. It is easy for a videographer to have one or two more people with them to shoot from different angles, which helps to get the best ceremony footage. It is the best footage to get the groom’s facial expression and the bride walking down the aisle.
Here are some other aspects videographers include in a ceremony video
- Guests escorting down the aisle
- Guests sitting, talking and reading programs
- Family members entering the venue
- Father kissing the bride and handing off to the groom
- The ceremony, record it entirely and then edit it
- The first kiss and the recessional
It is the most natural part as the toughest part is over, which was filming the ceremony. Here you can relax a bit and enjoy the fun at the reception; as long as you shoot all the posterity and fun
Look for possibilities like
- Exterior shot of the reception area
- Guests signing guests book
- Receiving line
- Champagne toast
- Guests having fun at the cocktail hour
- Servers passing foods
- Table tags
- Gift tables
- Shot of the reception room
- Close-ups of the setting
- Guests favors
- Blessing toasts
- The first dance of the couple
- Parent dancing
- Cake cutting
- Bouquet toss
- Garter removal
- Last dance of the evening
- Newlyweds exiting the reception
Here are some best wedding videographers in Nashville
- Audio Video Art – is a wedding cinematography outfit in Nashville that designs masterpieces out of a romantic tying the knot scenes. The founder of the Audio Video Art holds a degree in broadcast communications, and he gives stylish, elegant yet unobtrusive services. The services include multi-camera ceremony coverage and teaser production. Audio Video Art is a receiver of Bride’s Choice Awards 2011, Wedding Wire’s 2012, and Couples Choice Awards 2013 to 2015. The location is – Nashville, TN 37221.
- Split Second Events – is a production house in Nashville that pursues in creating cinematic wedding videos. The videographer captures the emotion and energy of the day, and they maintain the beautiful tying the knot moment in a masterpiece that the groom and bride will treasure forever. They have been shooting Nashville weddings for several years, and the founder of this production is a seasoned writer, producer, and director. The location is: Nashville, TN 37203
- Cardboard Films – is a wedding videography studio in Nashville. The team of visual storytelling has more than 15 years of combined expert experience, and they made remarkable motion pictures for at least 500 couples. Cardboard Films has a vow to their client, stating we dedicated to bringing your vision to life. The Location is – Nashville, TN 37211.
- Dog and Doe Videography – is a cinematography studio in Nashville that tells visual and dynamic engaging stories of people like couples in love. A groom and bride say for their file we can share with friends and family members, and they are stunned of the quality. Dog and Doe Videography also film family milestones like reunions, piano recitals, baby showers, and newborn homecomings. The location is – Nashville, TN 37211.
- Hitched Wedding Cinema – is a filmmaker is Nashville that creates more than wedding videos. The owner is a documentarian by trade, which produces more than 40 nationally televised works, he holds a master’s in motion picture directing. Hitched Wedding Cinema trains in filming the details of the day, like the flowers, bridal dress, and it immortalizes the emotion and energy of the groom, bride, their well-wishers, and their parents on high-definition video. The location is – Nashville, TN 37207.
- John Jordan Films – is a wedding cinematographer in Nashville that makes movies on romantic engagement, the ceremony, and the reception scenes. The creative staff utilizes only the state of art tools like 4K equipment and drones, and their primary purpose is to tell a moving visual story that couples can treasure for life. John Jordan Films accepts commissions for destination wedding outside of Tennessee, and it also produces business promotional videos. The location is – Nashville, TN 37209.
- Openview Weddings – is a matrimonial videography and photography studio in Nashville. The firm believes capturing the moment is one thing, and captivating the whole experience is different. The vows, the first kiss, the first dance are much better in 24 frames per second.
People can contact the Openview Wedding staff to request sample clips of their successful projects. The location is – Nashville, TN 37208.
- With This Ring Wedding Films – is a wedding videography service in Nashville aiming to tell your story through cinematic and modern filmmaking. The organization covers weddings and other occasions, and the team will travel for destination shooting outside of Tennessee and abroad. Customers can get in touch With This Ring team to ask about the current pricing and studio’s policy. The location is – Nashville, TN 37203.
A professional videographer sees opportunities and captures unexpected moments like the ring bearer, flower girl, and the giggles. The glances seized between the newlyweds. To interact with the couples to make them feel relaxed for a shoot.